Friday, July 20, 2012


I finished this art journal page yesterday July 19th and for some odd reason I dated it for the 20th. Why did I do that?  Very odd.  Then the tragic news in Aurora Colorado happened and had me thinking of out fleeting life can be.  People go to a movie to have fun and a crazy person interrupts their normal life with his insanity.

I photographed this page this morning and while tweaking the photo I thought of my journaling that every day is a gift and with my head full of this recent tragedy I decided to dedicate this page and was dated correctly, to the survivors and families touched by this awful awful event.

Hug people often, be good to yourself, smell the roses and let the warm morning sun shine on your face. 

Every day is a gift. 

Enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment